Pascal's incredible transformationVika
The homeless puppy, who was found covered in industrial glue and mud, got a second chance for a new life and a new home.
In November, Pascal's puppy was taken to the veterinary clinic by the Istanbul rescue team. The kid was covered in glue and dirt. The glue was so hard that the puppy could hardly move and just died in the box in which he was left.
1. When Pascal was found by the rescue team, he could hardly move due to a thick layer of dried glue and dirt.
2. After several months of rehabilitation and care, Pascal now lives with his new family in Spain.
3. Pascal today runs contentedly on the beach, but a few months ago he could barely move his glued paws.
When the layer of glue was finally removed and the dog could move, it was in a state of shock for 24 hours. Pascal's skin was red and inflamed.
However, the love and care of the rescue workers helped bring him back to full life and fully recover.
4. The industrial glue hardened and the puppy could hardly move.
5. In addition to everything, Pascal caught a dangerous virus, and also became deaf in one ear, probably from the glue that got inside.
6. Pascal whimpered and crawled to the corner of the room, where he huddled and watched the staff with disbelief.
7. Due to the layer of dirt and glue, Pascal could only move his tongue.
8. After a close shave, Pascal exposed red and inflamed skin, but was able to move fully.
9. Pascal was afraid of people for a long time but imbued with confidence in his veterinarian.
10. Pascal's coat grew slowly, his health improved, but he was still afraid of strangers.
11. His four-legged friend helped him to rehabilitate.
All that was left was to find a new home for Pascal, and in March a group of volunteers posted photos of the updated puppy.
12. Pascal learned to love, and his eyes now express calmness and trust.