Our World is Beautiful: Best Photos from the 2021 CEWE Photo AwardVika
Our world is absolutely amazing, beautiful, unique, and exciting. Unfortunately, we often forget that we live in such a beautiful place. We take what we have for granted and destroy the nature around us - we hurt people dear to us. It seems that greed and money are taking over, and we forget that our planet is as fragile as it is beautiful.
The CEWE Photo Award 2021 Photo Contest decided to host the “Our World is Beautiful” photography contest to show that our planet is full of amazing places, landscapes, people, cultures, and more. To remind us of what really matters.
Photographers from over 170 countries submitted photos for a chance to win this competition. The final winners will be announced on September 16, 2021.
1. Animals - Grzegorz Bukalski. Winter sleep.
2. Animals - Wild Ariani. Mother's love.
3. Landscapes - Category Winner Manfred Voss. Frozen lighthouse.
4. Travel and Culture - Best Work by Lorenzo Perotti. Rowing at sunset.
5. Architecture and technology - Thaddeus Turk. Morning in Ljubljana.
6. Animals - Zdenek Pachovski. Merops Apiaster.
7. Hobbies and Leisure - Pascal Lielegue. Sit down and roll.
8. People - Van Hop Ngue. Eye contact.
9. Aerial photographs - Dani Gindo. Divided.
10. People - Antonio Aragon Renunzio. Kindness.
11. Architecture and technology - Giorgio Pizzocaro. Shadows.
12. Aerial Photos - Best Work by Sultan Ahmed Niloy. Feeding ducks.
13. Aerial Photos - Azim Khan Ronnie. Drying incense sticks.
14. Travel and Culture - Best Work by Edgar De Bono. Dancing.