Not from Covid the One: 22 reasons why people like to wear masksBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/not-from-covid-the-one-22-reasons-why-people-like-to-wear-masks
Disputes about the harm and benefits of wearing medical masks continue to be the hottest topics for discussion in social networks. Medics or engineers were always required to wear masks for safety reasons. During the COVID-19 pandemic, this protection became an everyday accessory for most.
And although many complain of discomfort due to the daily use of masks, some like to wear them all the time. Reddit users recently talked about why they like to cover their face. Find out the reasons why people are happy to wear medical masks every day from our material.
While most are not happy about the mandatory use of masks in public places during a pandemic, some people like such rules. Recently, a new discussion appeared on Reddit, in which users told why they like to wear masks. The reasons are completely unrelated to the fear of covid infection, but they are also quite good.
Here are the arguments in favor of masks from Reddit users that will surprise and amuse you.
1. The mask is warm and cozy in winter.
2. The mask makes life much easier for people suffering from pollen allergies.
3. The mask helps people suffering from asthma to catch pungent odors less and breathe more freely.
4. The mask hides acne on the face.
5. In a mask, you can imperceptibly make faces at people who annoy you.
6. "The mask helped me finally stop biting my nails"
7. The black mask perfectly matches the fashionable style and hairstyle.
8. The mask allows autistic people to feel more comfortable surrounded by other people, because it does not show what is happening to the face.
9. You can hide crooked teeth behind a mask.
10. Girls don't need to do makeup. It is enough to shade your eyebrows and make up your eyes with mascara, and the mask will hide everything else.
11. Wearing a mask and a hat, a person feels like in a protective cocoon, being in crowded places.
12. Wearing a mask, you can soundlessly sing along to a song that sounds in your head, and not look strange at the same time.
13. There is less bad breath behind the mask.
14. The mask does not show stubble on the chin.
15. If you have an unsuccessful date, you can avoid a farewell kiss by wearing a mask.
16. When you fall asleep during a couple, you can't see an open mouth and flowing saliva behind the mask.
17. The mask helps to preserve personal space and privacy.
18. In a mask, you can bypass the facial recognition program.
19. "Because of the dryness of the air, my nose often bleeds. The mask retains the exhaled moisture, and it becomes easier for my nose."
20. The mask protects against unpleasant odors in the subway.
21. With a strong concentration on work on the task, many stick out their tongue or open their mouth. The mask hides a strange facial expression from others.
22. In a mask, you can talk to yourself, and others will not notice it.
Some people get so used to masks that they even have sex in them. A British woman with coronaphobia makes love only in a mask and gloves, and forces her boyfriend to wear protective accessories.