Non-Hollywood smiles of stars at the beginning of their careersPictolic
It is impossible to imagine famous people without a Hollywood smile, which has become a symbol of special status and success. American psychologist Dale Carnegie in his book advised to smile more often in order to win the favor of people, and he knew that nothing could have such a positive influence on the interlocutor as a beautiful and sincere smile. Dazzling white and even teeth have become a must-have for anyone looking to pursue a career in show business. Crooked teeth align themselves and rockers are rebels, even for them in show business there is no indulgence. Sometimes, for a dazzling smile, you just need to wear braces for a while or whiten your teeth. Want to know which celebrity hasn't always had a big smile? Then see our material about the stars, who have demonstrated by their own example how a new smile changes the face.
1. Cristiano Ronaldo was not always as handsome as he is now, but at one point he began to earn a lot of money. (Photo: Youtube.com/DANIEL OCHOA DE OLZA).
2. Catherine Zeta-Jones's smile was not always as perfect as it is now, but by the time she received the Oscar, she managed to correct it for herself. (Photo: Youtube.com/Eastnews).
3. Lindsay Lohan's smile was damaged by drugs, her teeth were in a deplorable state. But she corrected herself. (Photo: Bulls / Eastnews).
4. Photos of Victoria Beckham laughing are very rare, but one such was posted by her husband on his Facebook profile. Once upon a time, both Victoria and David Beckham had, frankly, not very beautiful teeth. (Photo: Rex Features / Instagram.com / Facebook.com / David Beckham).
5. When at the dawn of his career, Ben Affleck smiled, before the viewer appeared not the most beautiful teeth. (Photo: Youtube.com/Reuters).
Today Ben Affleck can tell everyone who is his dentist because the photos speak for themselves. Nowadays, everyone can afford a Hollywood smile without damage to their teeth and wallet. To do this, it is enough just to fix on the frontal surface of the teeth (without deep turning) the so-called Hollywood veneers - very thin porcelain plates. But first, of course, you need to get rid of caries and other diseases of the oral cavity, and of course, put the necessary fillings. And the resource "101 Dentists" will help you find the necessary clinic.
6. The smile of Nicolas Cage at the dawn of his career and now is two big differences. (Photo: Pr Photos / Eastnews).
7. Actor Zac Efron got rid of the gap between the teeth after correction. (Photo: Pr Photos).
8. Singer David Bowie at the dawn of his career and now. Who cares! (Photo: Eastnews / PR Photos).
9. There were times when one of the most successful actors in Hollywood - Tom Cruise - had crooked teeth. (Photo: Zoetrope Studios / PR Photos).
10. The smile has not disappeared from Miley Cyrus's face to this day, but her teeth have certainly changed during this time. (Photo: Bulls).
11. Kate Beckinsale had front teeth of different lengths. (Photo: PR Photos / Eastnews).
12. The teeth of the aspiring Celine Dion were very peculiar. (Photo: AP / Eastnews).
13. Musician Ronan Keating's journey to the Hollywood smile has been a long one. (Photo: Youtube.com).
14. In his youth, Michael Douglas was not very worried about his crooked teeth. Over time, it began to matter. (Photo: Wikimedia).