Multicolored twin sisters — the unexpected phenomenon ofPictolic
Lucy and Maria Aylmer — twin sisters, but don't say. Lucy has fair skin and straight red hair while her sister is dark skin and dark curly hair. Girls born in the British city of Gloucester. Their father Vince is white and the mother of Donna — half Jamaica. "No one believes we are twins because I am white and Maria is black,' says Lucy. Even when we dress alike, we still do not look like sisters, especially for twins. At first, our new friends don't believe that we're twins, and even asked to show birth certificates to prove it".
1. Believe it or not, but these girls — sisters-twins!
2. Here is their baby picture.
3. Lucy has fair skin, and Mary — dark. They are very close, but nobody believes that they are twins.
4. The probability of having durasova twins is about 1 in 500, so it is not surprising that the sisters lead people into confusion.
5. It seems that in childhood the resemblance was more...
6. Family photo with dad, Vince, mom and Donna and all their brothers and sisters.
7. 18-year-old sister from Gloucester (UK) born in January 1997.
8. Their mother was amazed when I first saw their babies. "It was a shock to her, because parameters such as skin color, are not defined by the results of ultrasonography during pregnancy,' says Lucy. — So she had no idea how different we are when you see the light. When the midwife handed us over in her hands, she had lost the gift of speech".
10. This photo of mom (center, in black) with all her kids have grown up!
11. Sisters are studying in different colleges. Lucy is studying art and design, and Maria — law and psychology.
About the present life, Lucy says, "Now we both have matured. And although we still look very different, the relationship between us became much stronger. We are proud to have each other, sisters twins. Maria loves to tell friends in College, she has a white sister. I'm also proud that I have dark sister."