The most terrible celebrity hairstylesBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/most-terrible-celebrity-hairstyles
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but let's be realistic: some celebrity hairstyles leave a lot to be desired. List of the worst celebrity hairstyles in today's selection.
1. Fans of stylish Beyoncé were shocked when the singer appeared in public with bangs. Fortunately, she realized that it was a mistake and hurried to correct the situation.
2. You don't have to be a billionaire to have a good haircut. Enough to visit a beauty salon. But Donald Trump clearly doesn't spend his billions on going to the hairdresser.
3. Not the most successful hairstyle of the singer Rihanna, which she hastened to get rid of.
4. Scarlett Johansson and her worst hairstyle.
5. At the beginning of his career, Justin Bieber's hair was like a helmet. But for some reason, he won the hearts of millions of fans who fell in love with his hairstyle.
6. Usually celebrities have very expensive hairdressers. Looking at Kelly Osbourne's hairstyle, you begin to doubt it.
7. Robert Pattinson shocked everyone with his bowl haircut.
8. Singer Miley Cyrus has always amazed us with her looks. She really suits short haircuts, but not this one.
9. This hairstyle is appropriate at 16, but not at 30. That is how old Mariah Carey was when this photo was taken.
10. In 1990, Julia Roberts often experimented with her hair.
11. Shia LaBeouf with shaved temples and pigtail.
12. Justin Timberlake's hair in 2000.
13. Jennifer Lopez at the 2002 Academy Awards.
14. And again Kelly Osbourne, but this time she shows her love for pink.
15. The image and hairstyle of Christina Aguilera were criticized and were called clowns. But this is not the first time Christina has been experimenting with her hair.
16. Christina Aguilera's hair in 2002. The singer's black and white hair was not to the liking of many.
17. The picture was taken in Westwood, California on April 17, 1986. Sarah Jessica Parker and her voluminous perm with raised bangs. But here it is worth making allowances for the 80s when such hairstyles were in vogue.
18. Singer Fergie in 2004 with pigtails and dreadlocks.