Mom, I'm okay - the guy gave up everything to travel the world, but does not forget about his momVika
Have you ever had such a desire - to drop everything and go on a journey? More often than not, things do not go beyond words in these cases. But a Mexican named Jonathan Quiñones from Brussels did just that. He left the prestigious job of a model and began traveling the world. But there was one problem - his mom was too worried about him. So that she does not worry too much, Jonathan, with the help of photos on Instagram, shows her in every possible way that everything is fine with him.
2. But he doesn't forget to tell his mom that he's okay.
3. Jonathan regularly uploads photo reports from his trip to Instagram, while on each photo he holds a sign with the words “Mom, I'm fine”.
4. When Jonathan was asked what inspired him on this trip, he replied:
5. "There is no one definite thing that would induce me to do this ..."
6. “I always wanted to go on a trip, but every time I convinced myself that I could not, giving different reasons.”
7. “… But what about my job, my car, my cat and so on? But in reality, these are just excuses. "
8. “Actually, if you really want something, you will do it. Or at least try to do it. "
9. "It all depends on how badly you want it."
10. Sounds inspirational, doesn't it?
11. For those who wish to do the same, Jonathan gives advice.
12. "Just do it."
13. "You must make up your mind and act."
14. "By my example, I try to convey to people that the world is a wonderful place."
15. "And I don't think we were born just to pay taxes and spend our lives in front of the TV."
16. “I understand that many people have certain responsibilities, but I appeal to those who want to go on a journey, but cannot decide.”
17. "Just do it."