Magpies. The capital of the Gypsy People's RepublicBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/magpies-the-capital-of-the-gypsy-peoples-republic
— Hey, Chudra! Why did you leave the camp? — And not those gypsies have gone now… Not those... they change the horse for gold! And the blade. And the soul. "The camp goes to the sky" (c)
Says Peter Lovygin: "It's become boring to live! I told everyone. — Let's go to the gypsies! These always have fun!" To the Gypsies so to the Gypsies.
That's how the gypsy capital of Moldova could meet the hero city of Soroka, when you go to it with such thoughts? Of course, a funeral procession! It was just not enough that, as in the movie "Shirley-Myrli", a fat gypsy woman fell on the hood of our car with howls: "Romala was killed!!!" As a classic would say: "Gypsies are pushing my car with a noisy crowd"…
The funeral procession occupied the entire street. We are in a dense stream of people coming towards us. A loaf is carried in front. Then a stale dead man. It was the locals who told me later that gypsies usually have dead men for a month, and no one is in a hurry to bury them."
(18 photos in total)
5. Let's go for a walk around the area. See the wonders of Gypsy architecture. Why is there still no such direction in any architecture textbook? These palaces are absolutely worthy. Someone stole horses and cast them in bronze on the portico of his house. Someone put up a golden gate, but it does not prevent to have a woodpile in the yard.
6. From each yard they offer to tell fortunes. But we know how it all ends. Gypsy huts, dog barking, hijacked children stick into the screen. Gypsies are not allowed into their lives — I did not seek to. But outside it, on the streets, everyone is quite friendly. They surrounded him, they asked him very much to send greetings to Putin — they say all the Gypsies are for him! That's every single one!
11. A young gypsy woman returning from a funeral paid a compliment to my hairstyle. Somehow it was even nice. Rather from surprise.
— Tell me, Chudra, who knows more: a fool or a wise man? — Fool… The wise man doubts everything. — Is it good to be a fool, Chudra? — A lot of wisdom — a lot of sadness ... "The camp goes to heaven" (c)
12. In the evening we went swimming in the Dniester. The magpies are located so that Ukraine is already on the other side. For a long time they were dumped into the water, for a long time they were dumped on someone who no longer drinks and drives the car back.
18. Something I immediately did not like Zhenya's dash at the wheel. He drove along the rural dirt road in such a way that the peasants on the wagons stopped and began to crumple their hats in their hands. It took about 5 minutes to get to the hotel. The final braking gave him away completely. And after he got out of the car and jumped on the wheel with both feet for no reason, everything became clear at once. How he managed to lose his sobriety so much during the ride — I don't know. The air of Moldova is not otherwise to blame for everything. Mysticism. And it was difficult to understand it at the wheel, because he performed all of the above maneuvers with such a calm face, as if it were necessary.
At night he stole a banner from some institution and walked with it for a long time along Sorokinsky streets. When everyone went to bed, he played billiards with himself for a long time.
The next morning:
— Zhenya, do you remember how you jumped on the wheel? — What, while driving, or what?!
And finally, from Makar Chudra's "Rules of Life". I really like his thinking too much.
— Chudra, what should I know if I don't see you again? — Do not love money — they will be deceived. Don't love women — they will be deceived… Of all the wines, the most intoxicating is the will! Get up early at dawn! And remember that sunset comes when you don't expect it at all. "The camp goes to the sky" (c)
Chudra is a genius.
Photographers have plenty of fun with a long exhibition in Budapest. And the object of their shooting is amazing city trams ...
Who said that the toilet should be as simple as possible? White tile, white toilet? Photos from our collection can prove that the ...
This cruise ship with a length of almost 296 meters is designed as a luxury floating residential building. It will provide its ...
About 150,000 people live in the city of Baia Mare in northwestern Romania. It is located near the border with Hungary and Ukraine. ...
Actually, not even a baron, but a real "king". Gypsy "King" of Romania Florian Cioaba. He died a week ago, in ...
Century Gypsies live next to us, but we know less about them than about the Indians of the Amazon. For example, if you ask ...