Irina Krokhaleva tells: Istanbul is a city of magic. I was lucky enough to visit there in the fall. And even the constant rains at this time did not spoil the impressions of this wonderful city!
In Istanbul, you can meet amazing people, try the most delicious delicacies, plunge into the atmosphere of antiquity, wander through the narrow streets. This is a city where you can find, I believe, everything!
1. Hagia Sophia. Originally an Orthodox church, founded here by Constantine the Great. Later, after the capture of Constantinople by the Ottomans, it was turned into a mosque. And since 1934, the temple has been declared a museum. And there you can also find a column that fulfills wishes.
2. View of the Sultanahmet Mosque or the Blue Mosque. It is located opposite Hagia Sophia.
3. The Blue Mosque.
6. The cars are loaded onto the ferry.
7. Fishermen on the bridge. Then you can try the caught fish in the restaurants next door
9. They live in Istanbul even so.
11. You can drink Turkish tea everywhere. And cats can also be found everywhere.
12. The showcase of one of the many travel agencies.
13. Seller of chestnuts. And such women can be found on excursions.
14. Magical temples of Istanbul
15. There are a huge number of seagulls in Istanbul!
17. The queue at the Dolmabahce Palace
18. This city is very colorful!
20. Pigeons. Eminenyu. They immediately sell what they can be fed with
21. Turkish patterns!
22. Golden Gazebo