A young mother broke up with the extra 50 kg, recruited during pregnancy!
The notorious phrase "I'm eating for two" during pregnancy put many women to have to get rid of excess weight after childbirth. "Normal" weight gain during pregnancy is about 13 kg, but for 9 months easy to lose over a all control. British statistics reports that 15% of expectant mothers are obese, endangering not only their own health but also the health of future generations.
The heroine of this story is 25-year-old hazel Frewin from Poole, Dorset, UK – definitely "ate for two". During my second pregnancy the girl gained more than 50 lbs! However, after giving birth she managed to pull myself together and enter into a two-year fight against obesity ended in complete victory of hazel. Among other things, as a weapon against fat young mom used... pole dancing.
1. By the time of the birth of his daughter ivy in April 2011, hazel weighed 120 kg with height of 1 m 63 cm
2. Now hazel weight is 68 kg.
3. To lose weight the girl managed through some combination of diet and various exercises, including a new hobby... dancing on the pole!
4. Hazel even installed a pole at home for regular exercise.
5. Daughter hazel ivy at birth weighed 4.6 kg. It is guilt for having "made my child fat" helped hazel to realize the situation and begin to struggle with weight. In August 2011 she joined the club wanting to lose weight and start maintaining a healthy diet.
6. But don't blame hazel is that she just didn't keep yourself in hands... Her story isn't so rosy. A few months before getting pregnant ivy, the girl had a miscarriage. It is not surprising that with the stress she struggled with food and not think about dieting. And become pregnant again was so glad again thought about my weight in the last turn.
7. "I was constantly eating chocolate bars, cookies, milkshakes. I ate whatever I wanted, as much as they wanted and when they wanted. When you are expecting a baby, nobody will blame you for eating chocolate – people just smile and say – enjoy!" Husband hazel was also supported by the future mom and constantly told her how beautiful she is. Why worry about your weight hazel experienced.
8. Nevertheless, the excess weight began to create many problems and complications. In the seventh month, at the hazel developed dysfunction of the symphysis, practically chained her to the bed, she began to eat even more.
9. Hazel was unable to give birth in the water like dreaming, because it just would not fit in a special pool. And after birth were suffering from agoraphobia, anxiety and panic attacks. Fortunately, the girl managed to pull myself together.
10. Taut hazel with her husband, 29-year-old Daniel.
11. And children – eldest son Charlie and daughter ivy.
12. Now hazel is happy and healthy. "I hope that my story will prevent other pregnant women from making the same mistakes," says the girl.