London resident temporarily lost hearing in one ear due to too sharp noodlePictolic
Categories: Food and Drinks
Spicy food is not only a fantastic gamma of taste, but also some risk. Not everyone can swallow the fiery cuisine without compromising the health, therefore, blind imitation here is hardly appropriate. A resident of London Imall Points went on about the popular blogger from YouTube and decided to try noodles "dual acuity". But the dish was so nuclear that it was not enough taste buds gourmet and it attacked his ears.
He Rimell Points — comes from Mauritius and lives in the UK capital recently. But that did not stop immigrants to fully adapt to the metropolis and become one of the millions of young people addicted to the Internet. Once Rimell saw a YouTube blogger from eats in front of the camera 15 packs spicy instant noodle Samyang and passionately wanted to partake of the viands.
The guy ordered on Amazon a few packs of noodles with chicken labeled "double spicy". He hardly waited for the parcel and immediately made myself a big bowl of coveted food, not forgetting to add all of the enclosed sachets of spices. So the noodles were closer to healthy food, Rimal added lettuce and boiled eggs. His first sensation, he described this way:
A seemingly harmless noodles
Extreme reported that gradually got used to the feeling of fire in my stomach and it ceased to scare him. But immediately after eating Points noted that he had numb fingers and very red face. But that's not all — the next day started to hurt badly the ear as in a regular infection, but traditional in such cases, the medication did not help. Hell lasted two days, after which the man is partially deaf.
Threat dish looked so
But the President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov probably would have approved of the experience Rimmele, as it believes that the spicy noodles with pepper — an excellent preventive measure against coronavirus.