We want to show you cinemagraphic created a graphic designer from France — Julien Duvie. In his works you will see simple scenes from everyday life, looking at which you feel that you are watching a movie.
1. Cinemagraphic combines traditional photography with elements of local animation, which creates the effect of live pictures. (Photo: Julien Douvier)
2. Selected moving parts of the picture are isolated from the static image. This dichotomy makes the image a quiet and somewhat contemplative.
3. It's not just gifs, it's much more complex raised to a qualitatively new level of animated images.
4. Cinemagraphic create a convincing illusion that you are watching a movie.
5. Cinemagraphic Julien Duvie radiate calm, discovering the beauty of ordinary, everyday life.
6. According to the creators of the first live images — Jamie Beck and Kevin Burg, they wanted to connect the world of photography and the world of cinema. And they really make it work.
7. To create a live image usually takes two days, but if the moving element in the picture is a person, it may take a week.
8. The author of these unusual live photos inspires all that can be seen. And in work it is important for music, which, according to him, very often influences the choice of subject for filming.
9. More works of Julien Duvie can be found on his website: juliendouvier.com.