It’s better not to look at night: 12 crazy illusions from an artist from Canada
Categories: Art | Beauty | Design and Architecture | People | Photo project | Society | WorldBy Vika https://pictolic.com/article/its-better-not-to-look-at-night-12-crazy-illusions-from-an-artist-from-canada
Mimi Choi is a talented Canadian makeup artist. She has frankly beautiful works, and there are those that will easily beat off sleep. At the same time, her unique abilities cannot be denied: not every artist will decide on such experiments. But Mimi is fearless.
She quit her daycare job, picked up makeup, and started creating. So much so that major beauty brands and stars immediately reached out to cooperate with her. This is another collection that will show all the versatility of makeup. Although in this case the definition of “optical illusion” is more suitable, and not a make-up.
1. Even experienced makeup artists will spend half a day to understand the secrets of this makeup from Mimi Choi. It is unrealistic to understand where the girl's face ends and the fantasy begins.
2. Previously, the artist worked with brides. Such wedding make-up will definitely be remembered for a lifetime - especially for the groom.
3. Since childhood, we have been told: “You are what you eat”. Thanks to Mimi, we now understand how it all really looks.
4. You may not believe it, but a girl may only need black eyeliner and a basic set of cosmetics to create fancy makeup.
5. Here it is not difficult to get confused: how to look the author of the makeup directly in the eyes, when there is ... a lot? We'll have to wait until she blinks.
6. In the past, the heroine of our selection was a kindergarten teacher. I would like to believe that she was never shown to the pupils in her typical image.
7. If you have ever seen similar makeup on stars or in advertising, then most likely it was Mimi Choi who offered her hand to them. Large brands and celebrities willingly work with her.
8. The mask mode has been removed, but just imagine: under the mask, Mimi could safely hide not her face, but something like that.
9. Remember, in children's camps there was “Neptune Day”? With such makeup, you would definitely become the brightest hero of the summer holiday (and scare all your peers).
10. There is not a drop of Photoshop in Mimi's works. She uses only a camera and professional lighting, but she flatly refuses retouching and filters: the magic of makeup disappears.
11. Admit it, do you also feel this way in hot weather? A little more, and Mimi's work will begin to be snapped up for memes.
12. Confectioners can also be inspired by Mimi's creativity. Of course, only the most courageous. If the girl herself made cakes, then they would definitely be no less surreal.
Keywords: Unique abilities | Talented people | Makeup artists | Illusions | Makeup | Beautiful works | ArtPost News Article
Not all school years seem to be the best. Some children, unfortunately, face ridicule. Anything can serve as an excuse: taller than ...
The names of men, stars of mixed martial arts, are on everyone's lips. Things are much worse in women's MMA, where even the ...
Scientists are sure: men do not look at women's legs, this is a stereotype. Only for some reason the men themselves did not hear ...
Despite many modern computer technology, the film continues to use the services of makeup artists, even if it's not an easy makeup ...
Only 5 million people live in Costa Rica (about the same number live in St. Petersburg), but its cult is rich in talented people. ...
When making an appointment with a makeup artist or a hairdresser, you need to be prepared for anything. After all, you never know ...