It's a pity for the baby, but this is NatureBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/it39s-a-pity-for-the-baby-but-this-is-nature
It was in the Addo National Park in South Africa. A self-confident baby elephant beyond his years decided to challenge an adult male buffalo to a duel. While the rest of the elephants did not pay much attention to the buffalo that came to the reservoir, the young elephant clearly did not like his presence. He began to attack the buffalo, hoping that his small body would somehow scare away this bully. Naturally, this surge of courage did not impress the buffalo: he waited until the baby elephant came closer, and attacked him. As a result, the baby elephant flew into the air, flew several meters no worse than Dumbo and flopped to the ground. Don't worry, ladies and gentlemen, the baby elephant survived and did not even suffer serious injuries, except for a wounded pride. By the way, the rest of the elephants did not even try to intervene or take revenge on the buffalo - it seems that they realized that this would be the best lesson for their young brother.
(Total 9 photos)
1. The very moment when an adult buffalo shamelessly sent a too self-confident baby elephant to fly.
2. And this is how it all started: the baby elephant did not like the presence of the buffalo near the reservoir, and he boldly went to him to “show things off”.
3. A baby elephant was with his herd in the Addo National Park in South Africa.
4. While the rest of the elephants did not pay any attention to the buffalo, the baby elephant decided to "humiliate" and "intimidate" him with his "attack".
5. The buffalo was not impressed by this impulse of courage, and he decided to teach the elephant a lesson.
6. It seems that at the last moment the baby elephant understood all the madness of his idea, but it was already too late.
7. This unequal confrontation was filmed by the park guide Konrad Kramer.
8. Conrad hurries to report that the baby elephant got off lightly: only his pride suffered.
9. The buffalo continued to "hang out" nearby, not feeling any remorse in front of the rest of the elephants. By the way, the elephants also did not really try to take revenge or punish the buffalo - it seems that they agreed that this would be a good life lesson for the baby elephant. In this case, the role of Moska, barking at an elephant, was just the same elephant.
Keywords: Buffaloes | Elephants | South AfricaPost News Article
Photographers have plenty of fun with a long exhibition in Budapest. And the object of their shooting is amazing city trams ...
Who said that the toilet should be as simple as possible? White tile, white toilet? Photos from our collection can prove that the ...
This cruise ship with a length of almost 296 meters is designed as a luxury floating residential building. It will provide its ...
What entrepreneurs do not do to attract tourists. Hotels made of ice and snow, located under water and on the tops of trees, are no ...
Aerial photographer cronista johnny Miller demonstrate dramatically the gap between rich and poor in cities of South Africa, Mexico ...
The leopard amazed the tourists: in front of their eyes, he caught a frightened little impala, and then ... tried to make friends ...