Interesting genetics: 30 people with a rare anomaliesPictolic
Superheroes are born with unique traits, which set them apart from all others. It turns out, strange people live near us and walk the same streets. Extraordinary made them genetic failures in the body.
See photos of unique people who can be considered a walking anomaly in our material.From missing or extra fingers to an unusual colour of hair: these people are unique, each in its own way. Look at those whom nature chose among the millions and gave unique features.
1. A newborn baby is as unusual a strand of hair, just like her momBirthmarks are most often found on the body, but sometimes they can be on the hair. This feature is caused by the absence of melanin at the site of the scalp. As you can see, an unusual strand can be inherited.
2. The girl's eyes painted in two colorsHeterochromia — a genetic variation that combines several colors in the iris of the eye. Usually one color dominates and the other takes a secondary position.
3. A man with six fingers on two handsof Two pairs of middle fingers men do not bend, but they are fully formed and can move. Polydactyly was hereditary, and his son, but the boy removed the extra fingers at a young age.
4. Ulnar demelia, or syndrome mirror brushUlnar demelia is a phenomenon when the big finger is missing, and the brush is doubled. Thus, a person has seven or eight fingers at one extremity. This anomaly is so rare that he had met not more than a hundred such cases, all described in the medical literature.
5. Waardenburg syndrome: deafness in one ear, white hair and two different colored eyesIs an unusual genetic phenomenon that affects the color of eyes, hair and sometimes causes hearing loss. A complex combination of genes is found in one of the 42 000 people, and treatment of this syndrome yet.
6. The boy inherited form of the thumbs from each parent
7. The girl is missing a nail on one finger
8. The anomaly, which is visible even in the womb
9. Four fingers on the hand
10. Ears like a elf
11. Freckles only on one side of the face
12. The scar in the eye
13. Symmetrical tufts on the head
14. Eyes, gray in the third
15. Half lashes — white
16. Cut off the finger of the father show daughter
17. United toes
18. The guy can take the items back of her hand
19. Black hair baby-blonde
20. Tentacles under the tongue
21. Ten toes two people, but not equally
22. Only three fingers on the hand
23. Gutta-percha nose
24. Five fingers but without the big
25. The finger on his right hand is not bent
26. Wrinkled fingers after a bath
27. The little finger is the biggest finger on the hand
28. Deuce on his head
29. Internal hematoma in the finger
30. Polydactyly a baby
All these cases are unusual, and at times seem incredible. Nature loves to solve puzzles, and mankind have to guess them so far. Genetics is the most vague area where medicine is only the beginning, where the progress of mankind there is a lot more interesting.
And you have innate characteristics?