Incredible things printed on a 3D printer
Categories: Animals | News | Photo project | PositiveBy Angela https://pictolic.com/en/article/incredible-things-printed-on-a-3d-printer
1. A 3D printed chocolate bear at IFA Electronics in Berlin. (Photo: REUTERS/Axel Schmidt).
2. A 3D-printed facial prosthesis by the Belgian company Materialise. (Photo: REUTERS/Yves Herman).
3. A prosthetic hand printed on a Makerbot 3D printer. (Photo: Brian Snyder/Reuters).
4. An InMoov voice-responsive robot built entirely from 3D printed parts. (Photo: Chris Ratcliffe/Bloomberg).
5. Dutch surgeons from UMC Utrecht performed the world's first 3D-printed skull prosthesis. In their 22-year-old patient, the bones of the skull were compressed, as a result of which pressure on the brain tissue constantly increased. The operation, which lasted 23 hours, and the printed skull saved her life. (Photo: Hollandse Hoogte/REX).
6. UPS Stores 3D printed golf clubs and balls. Perhaps soon refilling a 3D printer will become as commonplace as refilling HP cartridges (Photo: ndy Marlin-USA TODAY Sports).
7. A 3D printed dinosaur can be seen at the Business Design Center in London. (Photo: Chris Ratcliffe/Bloomberg).
8. A 3D printed house is not a fantasy, but a reality. Shanghai WinSun Decoration Design Engineering Co is printing the fully functional houses you see here using a giant 3D printer. (Photo: Imaginechina/Corbis)
9. Small and handy tools created with 3D technology. (Photo: palickam/Getty Images).
10. The AR-15 rifle is made up of 3D printed parts. (Photo: Jahi Chikwendiu/The Washington Post).
11. 3D printed bra by Shapeways. (Photo: KeystoneUSA-ZUMA/REX).
12. Created on the basis of an ultrasound image and printed on a 3D printer, the figurine of the unborn child of an American couple. (Photo: Splash/3d-babies.com).
13. Amazing colorful 3D printed hat. (Photo: Suzanne Plunkett/Reuters).
14. Prosthetic eyeballs printed using 3D technology at the Business Design Center in London. (Photo: Chris Ratcliffe/Bloomberg).
15. A 3D printed guitar. (Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision).
Keywords: 3D PRINTER | 3D TECHNOLOGY
Sunglasses are a typical fashion accessory of the 20th century. Although colored glasses were used to protect the eyes from the ...
Every year in early September, the streets of New York become like Rio de Janeiro during the famous carnival. This is how the West ...
Ozzy the goose is starting a new life with a 3D printed prosthetic foot. Ozzy, who lives with Sue Burger in South Africa, suffered ...
MX3D claims to be able to 3D print "beautifully functional things in almost any shape." The company said in a statement ...
Our life is full of mysterious meanings, from the understanding of which we are often far away. And sometimes, of course, it seems ...
“I was born here and have always said that I went straight from the womb to the first roller coaster,” writes American ...