Imperial stormtroopers on vacation. A fun photo project inspired by the Star Wars movie saga.By Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/imperial-stormtroopers-on-vacation-a-fun-photo-project-inspired-by-the-star-wars-movie-saga
Have you ever wondered what the Imperial Stormtroopers from Star Wars might be doing in their spare time? Photographer Jorge Pérez Higuera created an interesting photo project "The Other Side", which gives an exhaustive answer to this question.
1. The idea of the photo project "The Other Side" came to Jorge in his last year of study at the university.
2. Then he received a used suit of an imperial stormtrooper from the Star Wars movie saga as a gift from friends.
3. The first photos were taken in 2012.
4. The main idea of this photo project is that intergalactic soldiers perform the same actions in everyday life as we do.
5. According to Jorge, in the Star Wars universe, Imperial stormtroopers are the "working class".
6. In this way, the photographer expresses his perception of the world, in which ordinary, everyday things bring him the greatest joy.
7. According to Jorge Perez Higuera: “The main thing for me is a positive perception of the daily routine. I try to highlight her funny moments in every detail."
8. Without a doubt, Jorge managed to achieve his goal and we will smile more than once, looking at these funny photos.
9. At the premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
10. Why don't we knit a sweater for cold intergalactic winters?
11. Waiting for the battle armor from the wash.
12. After a hard day, it's good to relax in the jacuzzi.
13. A game of billiards with imperial colleagues.
14. What would you buy for dinner?