I will hug you for moneyVika
What happens to people in this world if hugging for money has become a great business idea of one enterprising American woman? Samantha Hess describes herself as a "professional hugger" and spends about 90 hours a week snuggling up to her clients in a "hug shop" in Portland. You probably immediately thought that the girl decided to become a representative of the oldest profession, but this is not at all the case. She offers this service to people who in life lack the warmth of gentle friendly hugs, without ambiguity, and a hint of intimate services. How do you like this idea?
1. 30-year-old American Samantha Hess opened her quirky hug shop last year. (Photo: Michael Lloyd / The Oregonian).
2. Once, somewhere in the city, Samantha saw the following picture: one man was standing with a sign on his chest "luxury hugs for 2 dollars" and he had a lot of clients, and next to him was a man with a sign "free hugs" and he had no clients ... It was then that she decided that this was a great idea for a business, because there are so many people around who need tenderness, and they are ready to pay for it, and this niche in the service market is not occupied by anyone. (Photo: Michael Lloyd / The Oregonian).
3. In the first week after the opening of the "hug shop" she had a thousand clients. (Photo: Michael Lloyd / The Oregonian).
4. Samantha works in her “shop” full-time, and she devotes 60 to 90 hours a week to hugging. By the way, if you think that Samantha doesn't pay taxes, you are wrong.
5. The cost of one hour of "hugs" is not small - $ 60, but this, apparently, does not frighten clients at all. (Photo: CuddleUpToMe / facebook.com).
6. When asked how far clients can go by hugging her, Samantha replied that they are allowed everything that children can do when hugging. (Photo: CuddleUpToMe / facebook.com).
7. In order not to get into an unpleasant story, the girl tries to meet with clients in public places or record her meetings on video. She also always provides the third party with the client's details and the address of their meeting and takes non-lethal protective equipment with her. (Photo: CuddleUpToMe / facebook.com).
8. Samantha Hess called her firm “Cuddle Up To Me” or “Cuddle Up to Me”. (Photo: CuddleUpToMe / facebook.com).
9. A month after opening the company, one of the local newspapers mentioned Samantha's interesting business idea. And then her finest hour came. More than 40 TV channels, various newspapers, and magazines have become interested in Samantha's story. Millions of people learned about it and the business went uphill. (Photo: CuddleUpToMe / facebook.com).
10. "Hug" Samantha now earns more than 7 thousand dollars a month. (Photo: CuddleUpToMe / facebook.com).
11. Samantha's clients are mainly men who treat severe traumatic experiences or conditions associated with fear of communication with people. There are many single fathers among her clients. (Photo: CuddleUpToMe / facebook.com).
12. Samantha's secret (pictured), she says, is that she treats each of her clients like a family member, and her hugs make them feel loved and needed. (Photo: CuddleUpToMe / facebook.com).