"I was born with an incredible desire for love and a passionate need to give it" (Audrey Hepburn)By Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/i-was-born-with-an-incredible-desire-for-love-and-a-passionate-need-to-give-it-audrey-hepburn
Audrey Hepburn — how much is in this name. She was not only a great actress and the standard of beauty of her era. She was a wonderful person and a loving mother. Among other things, Audrey devoted a lot of time and effort to helping others, especially children — she was a UNICEF goodwill ambassador, helping children in poor countries of the world. Audrey Hepburn has always been able to love, because for her, giving love was much more important than receiving it.
2. I don't care about old age, I'm afraid of loneliness.
3. People, much more than things, need to be picked up, repaired, found a place for them and forgiven; never throw anyone away.
4. To be sure, walk with the consciousness that you are not alone.
5. All my life, my mother instilled in me that a person should be useful. She was sure that giving love is much more important than receiving it.
6. Living is like running through a museum. And only then do you really begin to realize what you have seen, think about it, make inquiries in books and remember, because you cannot accept it all at once.
7. I never wanted a divorce. I hate that word. I cringe when they say it, talking about me. My ideal was to get married once and for all.
8. Marriage is a lifelong contract. Until a person understands his deep desires, he cannot take such a step. I'm still getting to know myself.
9. I love people who make me laugh. I really think that laughing is what I love the most. It cures a lot of diseases. Perhaps this is the most important thing in a person.
10. I was born with an incredible desire for love and a passionate need to give it.
11. A woman's beauty increases with her years.
12. Success is like reaching some round date and seeing that you haven't changed at all. Success imposes on me the obligation to live in such a way as to be worthy of this success. And if you're lucky, you'll even survive it.
13. To give means to live. If you stop giving, there will be nothing to live for.
14. If you need a helping hand, know that you have it — your own. When you get older, you will realize that you have two hands: one to help yourself, the other to help others.
15. My only Christmas wish is peace.
16. I don't know much yet, but I will definitely find out. That's why I don't want to be associated with something or even with someone.
17. People associate me with a time when movies were pleasant, when women in the cinema wore beautiful dresses and played beautiful music.
18. I am proud that I have been doing something that brings pleasure, creates beauty, awakens conscience, evokes compassion and - perhaps most importantly - gives millions the opportunity to take a break from our such a cruel world.