Husband created 365 drawings about every day spent with his beloved wifeBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/husband-created-365-drawings-about-every-day-spent-with-his-beloved-wife
It's hard not to shed a tear when looking at the tender illustrations created by wedding photographer Curtis Wickland. He illustrated every day of their family life for a year, making 365 different drawings. His pictures capture mostly mundane but beautiful moments in their lives, such as brushing their teeth together or reacting to a positive pregnancy test. These warm and tender illustrations remind us that even in everyday life there is room for true romance. Here are just a few of his drawings.
1. I love her so much…
2. We are pregnant.
3. Today we have a day of laughter.
4. She wears ski goggles when cutting onions.
5. My sleeping beauty.
6. Scratching the back is the best soothing.
7. Когда жена уезжает, я забываю есть и спать.
8. Valentine's Day.
9. What should I draw? - US.
10. Silly quarrel.
11. Cold season.
12. After a shower.
13. First she reads to me aloud, then I play the guitar a little, and only after that I go to draw.
14. Every day I learn something new about my wife.
15. Our typical evening.
16. Returning home from IKEA.
17. Under the tree.
18. A place where I would like to visit.
19. My birthday is coming soon.
21. Dad on the handles.
23. Autumn mood.
24. Drawing up a family budget.