How to make money as an unemployed photographerPictolic
Daniel Arnold is called one of the best photographers on the social network Instagram. Every day, Arnold goes for a walk through the streets of New York to take pictures of the city and its people with his iPhone.
The story of Daniel, an unemployed photographer, has shown that social media has tremendous power and becomes more than a place where you can become an internet star just by posting photos of your breakfast. What happened to him? See below.
1. True, in 2012, his account was closed by the service due to a picture of topless girls on the beach. This did not break Daniel, he created a new profile and now he has more than 48,000 fans, their number is only growing every day.
2. Daniel could not find a job for a long time, as he spent 8 hours a day doing his favorite activity. However, the hobby did not bring him any income and soon there were difficulties with paying bills for the apartment. And that's when Daniel came up with the idea to place an ad on Instagram.
3. At midnight, a message appeared on his profile with the following content: “Hello, I just turned 34 years old. For one day only, I will be selling prints of photos from my archive on Instagram for $150 each. I swear I will never sell so cheap again. If you are interested, please send a screenshot of the image to my address [email protected], I will send you a check, and after receiving payment, I will send a signed photo ... ".
4. The idea turned out to be very good. The answer was not long in coming. During the day, Daniel received many orders. In total, he earned $15,000 in one day.
5. One buyer offered $1,000 for any photo that gets more than 1,000 likes.
6. And one man, French of course, bought that unfortunate picture of topless girls, because of which Daniel Arnold's profile was closed.
7. About himself, the photographer says the following: “You can’t say that I am a brilliant entrepreneur. Rather, I'm a cretin in this matter.
8. An unemployed photographer from New York has already posted more than 1300 images on his Instagram account.
9. Daniel Arnold called his project and website “When there is nothing to say” (whentosaynothing.com). Indeed, the photos speak for themselves.
10. Pointing finger.
11. Well, where are you pulling us?
12. Wailing Wall in New York?
13. Immersed in the world of music.
14. Disappointment. Fell asleep, and promised to tell an interesting story.
15. Fashion grandfather.
16. The policeman probably did not like his outfit.
17. I found you! Why do big women love small and skinny men?
18. You can always count on my support, and literally too.
19. Twins who never grew up.
20. Detective on a mission.