Highest paying sedentary job in the worldVika https://pictolic.com/en/article/highest-paying-sedentary-job-in-the-world
Some people hate sedentary work. Sitting in the office all day at a computer screen is really not to everyone's liking. But many are quite satisfied with such work. Especially if she plays well. Sedentary occupations have a lot of disadvantages, mainly related to the impact of such work on health. But many of them generate good income. Here is the wage data from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics website. The list includes the highest paid professions where workers tend to spend most of their time sitting at their desks.
We present the world ranking of "sedentary" professions with salaries in US dollars.
1. Software developer. Average annual salary: $ 108,760. That's $ 9036 per month. Not every individual entrepreneur can afford such income, even armed with all the information from http://tbis.ru/. Unfortunately, the salaries of software developers in Russia are much more modest.
2. Economist. Average annual salary: $ 109,230. Economists study the production and distribution of resources, goods and services by collecting and analyzing data.
3. Actuary (specialist in insurance mathematics). Average annual salary: $ 110,560. Actuaries analyze financial risks using mathematics, statistics, and financial theory. Their work is in high demand in the insurance industry.
4. Computer hardware engineer. Median annual salary: $ 114,970
5. Justice of the Peace or Judge. Median annual salary: $ 116,100
6. Personnel manager. Median annual salary: $ 117,080
7. Personal financial advisor. Median annual salary: $ 118,050
8. Manager of fundraising and public relations. Median annual salary: $ 119390
9. Sales manager. Median annual salary: $ 130,400
10. Financial manager. Median annual salary: $ 134,330
11. Lawyer. Median annual salary: $ 136,260
12. Marketing manager. Median annual salary: $ 140,660
13. Executive Director. Median annual salary: $ 185,850