Heroes of our yard
Categories: WorldBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/heroes-of-our-yard
In order to become a superhero, it is not enough to put on a beautiful costume. Real crime fighters do not have super strength or superpowers. They take to the streets of cities to help people in their daily lives, to help carry a heavy bag, guard a stroller with a child, support a homeless person or teach a woman self-defense. Lenta.Ru found out how superheroes from different countries are trying to help people.
(Total 12 photos)
1. Mr. Full Moon, or, as he is also called in Japan, Mangetsu-man, does not fight crime and does not save beauties. An unknown man hiding behind a mask has chosen to clean up garbage on the streets of Tokyo as his mission. For the first time, Mangetsu-man took to the streets of the metropolis last year. Most often, the superhero and the volunteers who have joined him wield a broom near an old stone bridge in the business district of Nihonbashi. (Photo: Issei Kato/Reuters)
2. Argentinean superhero Menganno took to the streets of Buenos Aires in 2010. A man dressed in a black suit and a blue helmet patrolled the streets of the city in search of criminals. In early 2013, the police detained a crime fighter after he fired at people who seemed suspicious to him. Law enforcement officers found out that former police officer Oscar Lefosse was hiding under the mask of Menganno. What ended the meeting of the superhero with the police is unknown. Now the crime fighter continues to patrol the Argentine streets and regularly posts updates on his Facebook, which has more than 40,000 subscribers. (Photo: Maxi Failla / AFP)
3. Japanese Tadahiro Kanemasu, who dresses in a space ranger suit, is called Carry-Your-Pram-Ranger (the ranger who carries your stroller). The superhero keeps his watch at the entrance to the Tokyo subway and helps people down the stairs heavy bags, packages and prams. (Photo: Yuya Shino/Reuters)
4. Russia also has its own superheroes. One of them is Man-Petersburg, who struggles with rudeness, ignorance and indifference. The superhero was invented by students of the St. Petersburg State University of Culture and Arts Alexei Kharchenko, Ruslan Petrov and Vadim Sudakov. A fighter against rudeness appeared in the city on the Neva in the fall of 2011, and already in 2012 his activity came to naught. What the super-polite hero is doing now is unknown. (Photo: Vadim Zhernov / RIA Novosti)
5. Mexican hero Superbario Gomez, whose name translates as Neighbor Man, bears little resemblance to classic superheroes. Because of his impressive physique, he is unlikely to be able to catch up with the thief who snatched the girl's handbag. Superbario organizes labor rallies, protests against tariff hikes, or litigates those who are being evicted from their homes. In 1996, to raise awareness of the plight of Mexican workers in the United States, Man Neighbor announced that he would run for president, but nothing went beyond promises. (Photo: culturetown.org)
6. Captain Australia patrols the streets of Queensland - one of the largest cities in the country. In his free time from heroism, the crime fighter, who does not reveal his identity, brings up two sons. Captain Australia believes that a superhero must not only patrol the streets and help those in need, but also be a moral guide for ordinary people. However, the city police, having learned about the superhero, questioned his superpowers and asked him not to interfere in the fight against crime. (Photo: hero.australia personal Facebook page)
7. A Chinese superhero girl who calls herself Zijing Woman first appeared in Hong Kong in May 2011. Perhaps, due to her petite appearance, the girl initially decided not to interfere in the fight against crime. Instead, she helps the poor and the homeless with food, clothes, and gifts. (Photo: weibo.com/bjzijingxia)
8. British Ken Andre is one of the few superheroes who does not hide his identity. At night, a retired military man who is raising two sons hides his face under a bandage and changes his name to Shadow. Andre knows martial arts, but always tries to reason with troublemakers without the use of force. At the same time, for especially persistent hooligans, the Shadow has a wooden club in its arsenal. (Photo: personal Facebook page of ken.andre.5)
9. Czech Super-Vaclav struggles with the anti-social behavior of the inhabitants of Prague. He pours water on smokers who smoke near public transport stops, and throws excrement at dog owners who do not want to clean up after their pets. Often Super-Wenceslas, after his "heroism" himself has to flee. (Photo: supervaclav.cz)
10. In San Diego (USA) lives not one, but several superheroes at once. They are part of the "Extreme Justice League". The superheroes who belong to the organization not only patrol the streets at night and distribute food to the poor, but also regularly post about their successes on Facebook and hold self-defense seminars for women. The next one will take place on September 10th. (Photo: Pierre-Elie de Pibrac)
11. The Swedish hero Väktaren, whose name translates as Guardian, patrols the streets of Malmö, the country's third largest city. Dressed in a blue suit and a white mask, the hero, who is looking for hooligans at night, unexpectedly frightened the civilians of the city with his appearance. The police, perhaps fearful of competition, asked him not to show initiative, so as not to suffer himself. (Photo: personal Facebook page vaktaren.rlsh)
12. A superhero from Vancouver, Canada decided to take on the name of the Greek god of death, Thanatos. At the same time, the man helps the homeless survive by buying them drinking water, food and blankets. “I was told that many homeless people who have nothing look forward to death. And then I decided that death should take care of them, ”said the superhero in an interview. (Photo: Matt Kieltyka)
Keywords: Hero | Yard | Help | SuperheroesPost News Article
Film production is such a mysterious industry that it never ceases to amaze people from less creative fields. We share amazing ...
Once upon a time, hygiene was not treated as scrupulously as it is now. However, this does not apply to all ethnic groups, but only ...
In the 30s of the last century, the world was shocked by the tragedy that occurred at one of the factories in the United States. At ...
World celebrities are always in the center of attention, so everything related to their activities must certainly be perfect. If ...
Well, which of us, mere mortals, does not dream of a beautiful cozy house somewhere in a quiet place, away from the bustle and ...
July 30 is International Friendship Day. However, we are sure that people are not the only creatures on Earth capable of caring and ...