Harold Feinstein - the legend of street photography
Categories: WorldBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/harold-feinstein-the-legend-of-street-photography
“I was born here and have always said that I went straight from the womb to the first roller coaster,” writes American photographer Harold Feinstein about his love for Coney Island. For decades to come, sand, surf, wide sidewalks, attractions and the opportunity to relax, forgetting about restrictions, became sources of inspiration for him.
(Total 24 photos)
1. Bird in hand, 1955.
2. Teenagers of Coney Island, 1949.
3. Concert on the beach, 1950.
4. Music staff of the embankment, 1950.
5. Pirate ship, 1980.
6. Degas, 1949.
7. Dove and cigar, 1954.
8. Sailors on the Coney Island subway, 1957.
9. Lucy's legs, 1969.
10. Watch "Coca-Cola" on the embankment, 1950.
11. Stripes and shadows. Portugal, 1987.
12. Muscular men on the beach, 1967.
13. Baby kiss. Ibiza, 1978.
14. Tattooed man, 1990.
15. Movie poster with Greta Garbo. New York, 1966.
16. In the window of a beauty salon. Philadelphia, 1964.
17. Saturday night. Times Square, 1957.
18. Here is a flock! New York, 1956.
19. Waiting for what will happen next. Fort Dix, 1952.
20. Window cleaner and pigeons, New York, 1972.
21. Tour bus, 1956.
22. Gyroscope and spectators, 1949.
23. Gypsy girl and carousels, 1949.
24. Puppy love. Crete, 1988.
Keywords: Legend | Street photoPost News Article
Film production is such a mysterious industry that it never ceases to amaze people from less creative fields. We share amazing ...
Once upon a time, hygiene was not treated as scrupulously as it is now. However, this does not apply to all ethnic groups, but only ...
In the 30s of the last century, the world was shocked by the tragedy that occurred at one of the factories in the United States. At ...
Snowfalls, children, a giraffe and sleeping in the subway-Shin Noguchi snatches truthful and unusual moments in the daily life of ...
Professional street photographer Eric Kim teaches his craft in workshops around the world. Next, you will find some tips from a ...
Anatoly Strunin writes: “It seems that I have already spoken about London with enthusiasm and in superlatives. It really is an ...