Hair falls out: TOP 10 ways to help yourselfBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/hair-falls-out-top-10-ways-to-help-yourself
Today, many people note such a problem as hair loss. It's all because of the severe stress due to the war in Ukraine. But there are ways to help yourself and stop hair loss.
Every day a person loses from 30 to 50 hairs. If there is a significant amount of hair loss, and this happens for a long time, then you should consult a doctor to identify the causes and eliminate them. But you can also take a number of steps on your own to help stop hair loss. First thing:
- refuse aggressive procedures (drying with a hair dryer, leveling with an iron, or twisting with a curling iron)
- refuse to use styling products (mousses, foams, gels, hairspray);
- do not forget to apply hair conditioner, it smoothes the hair and makes it less brittle;
- drink a course of B vitamins, which are very important for hair growth
- check the hemoglobin level (anemia is one of the main causes of hair loss) and, if necessary, correct it with nutrition or iron supplements
- do not neglect restorative procedures: homemade hair masks based on natural ingredients nourish the follicles and restore the hair structure
- from salon procedures, mesotherapy shows good results.
We offer you several folkways to combat hair loss.
Thanks to ordinary onions, you can have healthy, and most importantly, thick hair, get rid of hair loss for a long time, and prevent dandruff. He will cure such a disease as "nested baldness."
It is necessary to chop the onion into porridge and apply it to the bald areas. On top, you can wear a knitted hat. Keep 2 hours. Rinse hair with water (you can use shampoo). Repeat the procedure 3 times a week.
2. Firming mask
Mix 4 parts burdock root, 3 parts nettle leaves, and 2 parts flowers and coltsfoot leaves. 2 tablespoons of this collection, pour 0.5 liters of hot water, boil for 10 minutes, and strain. Rub the decoction into the scalp after washing your hair.
The collection of herbs is used: heather, hop cones, calamus root, oak bark, and white willow in equal parts. Brew and rinse after washing your hair.
Hop cones have a very wide spectrum of action in traditional medicine. Thanks to their action, in a month your hair will stop exfoliating and become smooth and shiny.
4. "Salt" peeling
Take a handful of sea salt. Within 10 minutes, massage the scalp with salt. After that, apply a mask of essential oils: 1 tbsp of vegetable oil, and add 2 drops of rosemary, sage, and grapefruit oils to it. Do it 3 times a week. Rosemary essential oil stops alopecia very well.
Such salt peeling cleanses the scalp of horny scales, normalizes the activity of the sebaceous glands, improves blood circulation and supplies oxygen to the scalp, and perfectly fights hair loss.
For those who have hair falling out, in the literal sense, it is necessary to make a cognac mask 2-3 times a week:
- cognac 1 tbsp.
- 1st.l. honey
- 1 tsp burdock oil
The mask is applied to all hair along the length for an hour. Insulate on top. Wash off with shampoo. Stimulates new hair growth and prevents hair loss. Do it for a month or two.