"God created Adam, but Bruce Weber gave him a body": the beautiful people in the works of the famous photographerPictolic
His fotogallery Bruce Weber (Bruce Weber) began not as a photographer but as a model. "I became a model because I wanted to see how the photographers that I admired," said Bruce later. And look at what really was — suffice it to say that it was shot by Richard Avedon. Gain experience, Weber began to photograph himself, but his path to photographic Olympus was not always strewn with roses — he had badly knock elbows.
His masterpiece works critics wrote: "God created Adam, but only Bruce Weber gave him a body".
2. "No one liked my pictures, nobody could understand why I photograph men," he recalled. The first who recognized in him a talented photographer, was the photographer Diane Arbus: "I met Diane when I was pursued by nothing but trouble... And she was one of the few who liked my photos. She advised me to go for photography courses Lisette Model".
It should be noted, exquisite portraits of women are a major part of the portfolio of Bruce Weber, among them special place is occupied by the famous photo calendars Pirelli 1998 and 2003.
3. The legendary photographer has created a series of photos of famous people.
It's the favorite Kate moss.
4. Brad pitt in 1992.
5. James Franco.
6. Heath Ledger.
7. Marion Cotillard.
8. Natalia Vodianova.
10. Actor Michael Fassbender.
11. Sean Penn.
12. Pamela Anderson.
13. Robert Pattinson.
14. Bruce Weber has made a huge contribution to fashion photography. He never engaged in social projects, but his works are not static, they are dynamic and natural, which is so lacking at the photos in modern glossy magazines.
15. It's hard not to notice the special relationship of the Maestro to the stronger sex: women in his pictures look natural, they are beautiful and sexy, while men are always surrounded by an aura of mystery, a certain detachment, and even hills.
18. Shot from the photo shoot that led to Bruce Weber's first big success: in 1983, he took photos for advertising men's underwear Calvin Klein. According to American critics of this advertisement and to this day remains the best advertisement of underwear in the world.