Friends staged a fake funeral for a guy who spent all his time with his girlfriend
Categories: WorldBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/friends-staged-a-fake-funeral-for-a-guy-who-spent-all-his-time-with-his-girlfriend
When 20-year-old Kieran Cable from Wales started dating 19-year-old Jess Ferguson, his friends thought he was out of their lives. After a year and a half of unanswered calls and messages, Cable's 50 friends decided to surprise him by giving him a "funeral" - with a coffin, a hearse, and even a eulogy!
“Kieran fought for a year and a half to keep his friendship with his friends, but he did not succeed, and now he has gone to heaven. What hurts the most is that we were deprived of valuable goodbye minutes after his status went from being single to being in a relationship.”
(Total 9 photos)
1. “We thought he was dead because none of us had seen him for a year and a half,” says Kieran’s friend Ben.
2. “We got together in a pub a couple of weeks ago and decided to give him some kind of funeral.”
4. "One of the guys, Sean Bundy, spent a little more time organizing and making a coffin all weekend."
5. "Kieran had no idea what was going on, he thought he was going to watch rugby, but ended up in a coffin!"
6. “I rented a hearse and we took the coffin from pub to pub!”
7. "One of the guys was a curate and read texts from the Old Testament."
8. "It was legendary!"
Keywords: Coffin | Friendship | Friends | Relationship | Funeral
In honor of the last August 27 professional holiday of all cinematographers and film lovers — the Day of Russian Cinema — we ...
Oh yes, baby, you're just sexy! So you can say, for example, a girl in a bikini, smiling sweetly at you from the spread of a ...
Australian Matt Kulesza decided to personally meet over a cup of coffee with a thousand of his friends on Facebook to really get to ...
How is a Russian friend different from an American one? Our foreign friends figured it out. Today let's talk about the ...
We all have a best friend, the one to whom we turn for advice, communication and other vital "little things". But this lion lover ...
It was in the Addo National Park in South Africa. The self-confident baby elephant, beyond his years, decided to challenge an adult ...