Fresh Love from Japanese artist Haruhiko Kawaguchi
Categories: Photo projectBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/fresh-love-from-japanese-artist-haruhiko-kawaguchi
Have you ever felt such a strong love for your partner that you considered yourself one? Have you ever been so in love that you felt like the two of you exist in some kind of your own world, far from the pressing problems and worries? Have you ever tried, as they say, to merge together? These couples tried.
A very strange Japanese photographer Haruhiko Kawaguchi has found a way to keep the love between two people as long as possible. His freak project "Fresh Love" involves the vacuum polyethylene preservation of bodies, followed by capturing the result on film. According to the Japanese, within the framework of his project, love lives on average 7-8 months longer…
1. A Japanese photographer who calls himself Photographer Hal finds interesting couples in underground bars and other "places full of night bees".
2. Then he offers them his unusual project and hopes that this will help the couples raise their relationship to a new level.
3. The result was the project " Fresh Love – - a collection of packaged lovers, sealed, fresh and ready, so to speak, to serve on the table.
4. Everything is simple – couples snuggle up to each other as close as possible, and they are wrapped in food wrap.
5. Hal quickly photographs this "cocoon of feelings", and then removes the film.
6. The result is a moment of rather strange, but beautiful intimacy between two people.
7. Lovers are like a package of frozen meat, some adult embryos.
8. And although the pictures are quite strange, there is something in them.
9. After all, this is a photo of love, and what could be more strange and crazy than love?