Five beauty secrets from India to make your hair grow fasterBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/five-beauty-secrets-from-india-to-make-your-hair-grow-faster
Bollywood beauties are always attracted by their looks and especially stunning hair. Indian hair beauty recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Use aloe vera juice.
Do you have an aloe vera plant that eats a boring existence in a pot on your windowsill? It's time to put it to good use. The sap from this plant will make your hair grow faster and make your scalp healthier.
- Cut a couple of leaves off the flower and cut them in half.
- Massage the juice into the scalp at the hair roots. This massage improves blood circulation to the scalp and ensures better absorption.
- Leave the mask on your head for a couple of hours.
2. Prepare a panthenol mask.
D-panthenol is a synthetic vitamin B5 that is known for its regenerating properties. And also, it can repair hair follicles and prevent hair loss. No wonder this component is part of some Nioxin hair products.
After shampooing, apply panthenol to the hair along the entire length of the hair, but pay particular attention to the area at the roots. Panthenol can be purchased at the pharmacy, and it is also part of Bepanten cream, which can even be used by babies.
3. Wash your hair with cold water.
It is not necessary to perform the entire procedure with cold water, but only part of it. Coldwater tightens pores, which are especially enlarged if you have oily hair, and improves blood circulation, which makes your hair grow faster.
First, wash your hair with shampoo, apply a conditioner or a mask, and then rinse it off with cold water.
4. Use apple cider vinegar on your hair.
It is enough to apply vinegar a couple of times a month to activate the hair follicles. To do this, after washing your hair, apply vinegar to your hair instead of the conditioner.
5. Make a protein hair mask.
Here's a good trick to combat protein deficiency:
- Take two fresh eggs.
- After separating the proteins, beat them until lather, and apply to the scalp, massaging at the roots