Dogs that look like their mastersVika
Dogs are like their masters. Just take a look at this fun series by British photographer Gerrard Gefing, renowned for his character portraits of animals.
This time, Gefing showed the best character traits of both humans and their beloved pets, bringing them together. Talent, creativity, and of course hard work lead to these hilarious portraits of the owners and their furry friends.
1. Benji and Harper (Snoodle).
2. Sergey and Spike (Siberian Husky).
3. Harry and Hattie (Italian spinone).
4. Henry and Hope (Afghan Hound).
5. Francois and Antoine (French bulldog).
6. Jessica and Buddy (Bichon Frize).
7. Zenck and Horst (Schnauzer).
8. Elle and Yasmine Le Bon (bullets).
9. Monica and Reggie (chow-chow).
10. Charlotte and Caspar (Chinese Crested Dog).