Completely carbon city electric bicycle Urtopia with radar, voice control and GPSBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/completely-carbon-city-electric-bicycle-urtopia-with-radar-voice-control-and-gps
At the same time, as some electric bicycles try to simplify, others drink their own electronic nature, packing as much as possible high-tech functions. One-way Urtopia, unconditionally, one of the last, she only got on the crowdfunding platform Indiegogo. First of all, no, this is not a seal - Urtopia, created in Hong Kong, intended for use in cities, so its name implies a mixture of the words "urban" and "utopia".
1. One of its brightest features is the full carbon frame, which includes a fork, steering wheel, and seat pin. As is the case with the growing number of bicycles, which are trying to make a strong visual accent, in its frame there is a seat tube - the upper tube bends in a zigzag, turning into a feather.
2. Because its flat steering wheel is made of carbon fiber, it is distinguished by the presence of LED headlights (located at an angle so as not to blind the oncoming drivers); fingerprint scanner, which locks the steering system of the bicycle when touching it to the registered owner; left control bodies to include turnout indicators (which are projected on the road); and LCD display on the bar.
3. This display shows all normal data, such as current speed and battery charge level. However, it also has two microphones with a wind suppression functions, which allow users to get access to a number of Urtopia functions with voice control.
4. The seat pin includes not only the rear lamp/stop signal/speedometer module but also the back of the millimeter range radar. The pedaling power is increased at the expense of the 250-watt rear-wheel drive engine, which is powered by LG's removable lithium-ion battery at 360 watts. It is claimed that a single charge for 2.5 hours is enough for a distance of 48 to 129 km, depending on such factors as the terrain and how much of the five levels of electrical assistance is selected. Maximum speed with an engine of 32 km / h is possible in the US / Canadian version, and for the European model - 25 km / h.
5. Some of its other functions include an internal cable gasket; hydraulic disc brakes; Gates Carbon transmission with belt drive; and durable to punch tires 700 x 35c. Ignoring all the added "pieces", all this, as reported, has a total weight of 13.6 kg. If you are interested in purchasing your own Urtopia, the price starts from 1999 US dollars for a model for North America. If you assume that this version will go into production, the retail price of this version will be $ 3,999.