Chips with the most unusual tastes from different countries of the worldPictolic
Categories: World |
166 years ago, in August 1853, George Crum-a black chef of the restaurant at the Moon's Lake Lodge hotel in Saratoga Springs (New York)-first cooked potato chips.
Until now, people are very fond of chips, and they can be understood, because it is difficult to resist crunching a fragrant slice of potatoes. Usually, stores sell chips with already bored 6-7 flavors, half of which are very similar to each other, and if you don't see the pack, you won't understand what kind of taste it is.
In honor of the birthday of chips, we offer you a selection of the most unusual flavors that are sold in different countries of the world. Some of these flavors may seem ordinary to you, but this is only because you are used to the assortment of your country.
3. With the taste of tortillas with different fillings.
4. Milk chocolate.
6. Red caviar. We are used to this taste, but in other countries it is considered unusual.
7. Mint mischief.
8. "Cinnamon and sugar" and "White chocolate and mint".
9. Wasabi and ginger.
10. The taste of caesar salad with creamy garlic.
11. Mustard and honey.
13. Grilled sandwich with cheese and ketchup.
16. With the taste of brie cheese.
17. Scallops with garlic oil.
18. Pecan pie (pie with pecans).
19. Chicken and waffles.
20. Sausage in the dough.
21. Spicy-sour fish soup.
22. Lemon tea.
24. With the taste of nori.
25. "Lemon and sesame" and "Blueberries and hazelnuts".
27. Bacon with cheese, baked with seaweed.
29. Low-fat chips. They have 50% fewer calories, and, according to the inscription on the package, they will give you one hundred percent pleasure and zero percent guilt.