We already wrote that the fashion for beards has swept the world. Famous actors and just celebrities have undergone fashion. Let's see which of the famous personalities has been embraced by the fashion for beards.
Today, there are more and more bearded men, both among celebrities and among us. True beard care should be appropriate. Now there are even various barbershops where they will professionally cut your beard and mustache. But back to our celebrities.
1. The hero of the saga "Twilight" Robert Pattinson could not resist and grew a beard. Did he lose popularity with girls after that? Or not?
2. Leonardo DiCaprio grew a beard presumably for the movie "The Survivor". At the Oscars, the actor wore a neat beard.
3. David Beckham has always experimented with looks. Many people remember him with a short haircut, long and more. We even remember him as a blond. And now with a beard.
4. His royal beardom is Prince Harry. What is a monarch without a beard?
5. Not wanting to keep up with his younger brother Harry, Prince William also decided to grow a beard.
6. Bearded Harry Potter. That is Daniel Radcliffe. It's not easy to see this after the first Harry Potter films, where he was just a boy.
7 Pierce Brosnan with a beard like a musketeer or a cowboy in the Wild West.
8. Hugh Jackman already wore sideburns in the X-Men movie. How do you like Hugh Jackman bald and with a beard? The actor did it for the role in the movie Les Miserables. It was for this role that the actor also lost weight. In fact, many actors undergo metamorphoses with their bodies in order to ideally enter the image of the hero they play.
9. Ryan Reynolds with and without a beard.
10. Andrew Garfield played the new Spider-Man. It's like two different people in the photo.
11. George Clooney with a beard was seen by almost everyone, but he also falls into our selection of famous bearded men. I must say that such a beard suits the actor very much.
12. The bushy beard of the actor Shia Labeouf.
13. Finishing the selection is Mel Gibson with his musketeer beard and mustache.