Believe it or not, many stars have had problems with the law in the past. And we are not talking about simple scandals, with which some stars sin, and after that, they just need legal advice to settle the matter. We are talking about real prison terms and rather serious crimes.
1. Mark Wahlberg. In his youth, this famous actor had about 25 drives in the police. His track record includes drug problems, racist charges, robbery, assault, and brawling. Despite all this, Mark spent only 45 days in prison.
2. Robert Downey Jr. Robert Downey had constant drug problems, but he received a sentence for illegally entering someone else's house.
3. Wesley Snipes. Wesley served three years for tax evasion.
4. Don King. The famous boxing promoter served three and a half years for manslaughter.
5. Don King after the accusation.
6. Tim Allen served two years in prison for possession and sale of drugs.
7.50 Cent. Fifty was sentenced to six months in prison for possession of drugs and weapons.
8. Paul McCartney. The lead singer of the legendary Beatles gained notoriety after he was caught with marijuana at the Tokyo airport. Paul served 10 days.
9. Paris Hilton spent three days in jail for violating probation, which she received for speeding and driving without a license.
10. Rapper Lil Wayne was sentenced to five months in prison for possession of marijuana and weapons on his tour bus.
11. Lindsay Lohan has been to prison more than once. She was arrested for drug use, drunk driving, and violation of the rehabilitation period.
12. Martha Stewart had to spend 5 months in prison for illegal use of insider information.
13. Christian Slater spent 59 days in prison for drunk assault on his girlfriend.
14. TI spent one year in prison for possession of weapons.
15. James Brown. The popular singer spent 6 years in prison for aggravated assault and police evasion.
16. Vince Neil of Motley Crue was arrested for 15 days for an accident and driving while under the influence of drugs.
17. Danny Trejo, aka Machete, served 11 years for drugs and robbery.
18. Rapper Ja Rule was sentenced to two years and four months for possession of weapons and tax evasion.
19. Mike Tyson had three convictions. In 1992, the boxer was sentenced for rape to 6 years in prison, of which he served 3 years. In 1998, Mike was sentenced to 3.5 years for beating people.