Celebrities who committed the murderVika
They are rich, famous, bathed in glory, but some of them are real killers who took the lives of other people. Who are they and why did it happen? - see our story ...
1. Rebecca Gayheart. The actress, known for her numerous roles on television, in 2001 knocked and killed a boy at a pedestrian crossing. A car in front of her stopped to let a 9-year-old boy cross the street. Rebecca, who was talking on the phone, ignoring it, was overtaken, which led to the tragedy. The punishment was very mild - only a fine and community service. (Photo: people1972).
2. Howard Hughes. The famous pilot, entrepreneur, and producer, whose story served as the basis for the script for the movie "Aviator" by Martin Scorsese, also hit a pedestrian with a fatal outcome. He was initially charged with negligent homicide, but later, the witness changed his testimony and the charges were dropped. As a result, Hughes was accused of bribing a witness for many years. (Photo: Cinewiki).
3. Laura Bush. Few people know that the ex-first lady of the United States, the wife of George W. Bush, killed someone. The accident happened when Laura was a high school student. While driving her car, she ignored the stop sign and crashed into another car driven by her classmate. As a result, the guy died. (Photo: IceImaging).
4. Johnny Lewis. In 2012, Hollywood was shocked by the news that the star of the hit TV series "Sons of Anarchy", Johnny Lewis, broke into the house of an 81-year-old woman and killed her. After that, the actor climbed onto the roof of the house and jumped from it, crashing to death. (Photo: TravelShorts).
5. Matthew Broderick. In 1987, while on vacation in Ireland, the famous actor drove in the wrong direction down a one-way street and crashed into another car. As a result, his driver and passenger were killed. (Photo: Cinewiki).
6. Charles S. Dutton. Charles S. Dutton is a respected actor in Hollywood with a highly successful career. Few people know that before becoming an actor, Dutton killed a man during a fight. As a result, Charles was convicted of manslaughter and served 7 years in prison. (Photo: Amirite).
7. Sid Vicious. The bassist and vocalist of the British punk band Sex Pistols stabbed his girlfriend Nancy to death in 1978. Sid denied that he did it on purpose, but it was not possible to establish the true reasons for what happened - Vicious died of a drug overdose while awaiting trial. (Photo: Faena).
8. Don King (Don King). The most famous boxing promoter in the world is multiple killers. The first fact of the murder, when he defended himself from a robbery attack, was recognized by the court as self-defense. In a second murder case committed under similar circumstances, King was found guilty and served 3 years. (Photo: Jesse Angelo).
9. Snoop Dogg. In the 90s, the famous rapper and his bodyguard were accused of murdering a rival gang member. As a result, he was acquitted on the basis of his claim that everything that happened was in self-defense. (Photo: PlentyofCheddar).
10. William S. Burroughs. One of the most important American writers of the 20th century killed his own wife. The fateful event occurred during a Wilhelm Tell-style role-playing game in which Burroughs had to hit a glass from a pistol that his wife, Joan Vollmer, placed on her head. Instead of a glass, William shot Joan by mistake and she died. Surprisingly, explaining what happened as part of an RPG was enough for Burroughs to escape punishment and never spend a day in jail. (Photo: Blurtonline).