Believe it or not, these are not photographs!
Categories: WorldBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/believe-it-or-not-these-are-not-photographs
Monica Lee is not a photographer, which is probably hard to believe when you look at her "photographic" work. Instead of photographing her "models", she paints them. And it does it just amazing. Her work is rich in detail, incredible realism and amazing craftsmanship. It is simply impossible to tear your eyes away from these painted eyes.
(Total 10 photos)
2. Monica is also ready to share with us the creative process - when and how each detail is born.
4. Every hair, every pore and freckle is so well drawn that it seems real.
5. This was copied from a photograph of Martelina Nystad. The artist was able to express even those details that the camera could not express.
7. Even Monica's still lifes are alive.
8. Feathered models are not alien to her.
Keywords: Models | Drawing | ArtistPost News Article
Film production is such a mysterious industry that it never ceases to amaze people from less creative fields. We share amazing ...
Once upon a time, hygiene was not treated as scrupulously as it is now. However, this does not apply to all ethnic groups, but only ...
In the 30s of the last century, the world was shocked by the tragedy that occurred at one of the factories in the United States. At ...
Japanese schoolchildren, apparently, adore blackboards, but not because they solve problems there — they draw on them during ...
In the 60s of the last century, the whole world followed the events taking place in London, which was then called "swinging".
American artist Mike Leavitt (Mike Leavitt) - a big fan of movies. To pay tribute to his favorite directors, he made 16 small ...