Beauty does not have nationalityBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/beauty-does-not-have-nationality
Beauty does not have a nationality and these photographs are a direct proof of that. This non-commercial art-documentary and scientific-research project is dedicated to the documentation of ethnic diversity of different nationalities.
The author of the project is a photographer and journalist Natalia Ivanova from Russia. Natalia made almost 100 portraits of beautiful representatives of more than 50 ethnic groups from 15 countries.
1. Wolof (people in West Africa), Mukongo (Africa), Haiti.
2. Martinique (island in the Caribbean), Yola (Nigeria), Eve (people inhabiting the south-eastern districts of Ghana, southern districts of Togo and Benina).
3. Rwandans, Kikuyu (Kenya), Guadeloupe.
4. Indo-Mauritian (Mauritius), Reunion, Berber (North Africa).
5. Bengal (India), Kabul, Tunisia
6. Kazakhs, Han (ethnic group of the Sino-Tibetan language family), Buryats.
7. Chuvash, Ingushi, Estonians.
8. Germans, Belorussians, Russians
9. French, Jews, Finns.