The work of Sebastiao Salgado is not only aesthetics, but also a way to tell many people about the fate of others. Environmental activity, ecology and human values — that is the photographer for several decades.
During his life, sebastião Salgado has implemented twelve photo projects, the latest of which, launched in 2004 — "Genesis" — was completed recently. The idea of the project — demonstration places on Earth, almost untouched by man. Our country also presented a series of photographs of indigenous people of the North — the Nenets.
1. Penguins on an iceberg between the Islands Zavodovsky and High near Antarctica (2009).
2. The Bushmen, Botswana (2008).
3. The Okavango Delta, Botswana, Africa (2007).
4. Frozen dog sled to the North of the Ob river (2011).
5. Tribe OMO valley, Ethiopia (2007).
6. Nest of two black-browed Albatross in the background is the Willis Islands near South Georgia (2009).
7. The Indians of the tribe waura fish in the lake near their village in the region of the Upper Xingu, state of Mato Grosso, Brazil (2005).
8. La Cueva de Awan, Venezuela (2006).
9. The Nenets in the North of Western Siberia, Russia (2011).
10. Patagonia, Chile-Argentina (2007).
11. The girls of the tribe of the OMO valley, Ethiopia (2007).
12. Icebergs near Paulette island, Antarctica (2005).
13. A couple of young southern elephant seal, South Georgia (2009).
14. Bat in the tamarind in the reserve Berenty, Madagascar (2010).
15. The huge tail of the southern whale near Argentina (2004).
16. Namibia (2006).
17. Alaska (2009).
18. Buffalo in the national Park Kafue, Zambia (2010).
19. Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda (2004).
20. Dinka, South Sudan (2006).
21. Namibia (2005).
22. Marine iguana on the Galapagos Islands, Ecuador (2005).
23. Deception Island, Antarctica (2005).
24. The Eastern part of the Brooks range, Arctic national preserve, Alaska (2009).
25. The Papuans Of New Guinea (2008).