Beauties and monsters: 22 girls showed how different they can be
Categories: PositiveBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/beauties-and-monsters-22-girls-showed-how-different-they-can-be
It's no secret that most girls process their pictures before posting them on social networks. Sometimes because of this, unpleasant incidents occur in real life, for example, when a guy comes on a date and doesn't even know who he called…
But now we are not talking about the wonders or horrors of processing, but about how different girls can be even without editors and Photoshop. The heroines of our selection did not hesitate and showed how you can turn from a beauty into a monster in just a few seconds.
Girls can be hot. Or they may not be. It's time to come to terms with this.
A well-chosen angle solves a lot.
Believe it or not, this is one person.
And she knows a lot about reincarnation!
"The way I look in a wig, with makeup and in full dress, compared to what photos I throw to my sister."
Makeup works wonders!
Even the most slender baby has a second selection.
And if a girl says she doesn't have a second chin, then she has three.
"I think this is my best shot."
"When men who are not interesting to me smile at me, I just smile back at them."
Contrasts, what can I say.
"The photos I take VS the photos my boyfriend takes."
Girls are different.
"I am in 1% of cases and in the rest in 99%."
On a date VS during sex.
"I am two completely different people in the morning and in the evening."
It seems that the ability to make funny faces is a talent that is passed on to all women.
"In the photo on the left, I'm looking at my photo on the right, which I just posted on Instagram"
"Sometimes it seems to me that two different people live in me."
"I think I look drunk/how drunk I really look."
"Yes, it's me."
Over the past few years, Professor Paul Bourke has been exploring the surface of the Earth using the Google Earth service, and in ...
Tom Bragado Blanco, a 33-year-old graffiti artist, lives in Marseille. His talent for creating 3D images on street surfaces is ...
Water series by photographer Steve McCurry. Photos from the 70s, 80s, 90s and 2000s can be considered timeless. I am sure that the ...