Ballerinas in their bedroomBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/ballerinas-in-their-bedroom
A photo project by photographer Demon Dalén shows how ballerinas live in their apartments in New York. All the pictures were taken in the girls' bedrooms, and they themselves froze in ballet steps, not dressed in a ballet tutu, but in pajamas, underwear, and other home clothes.
1. Elina Miettinen was born in Russia, has lived most of her life in Finland, and currently lives with her husband in a one-room apartment in Manhattan.
2. Ingrid Silva was born in Brazil and now lives in a two-room apartment with her French bulldog.
3. Cassandra Trenari, soloist of the American Ballet Theatre. Born in Georgia, she now lives in a one-room apartment in Manhattan with her husband.
4. Ebony Williams lives in New York and works for Beyonce's show ballet.
5. Zongjing Fang from Shanghai lives in a studio in Manhattan and dances at the American Ballet Theatre.
6. Danielle Schultz is a dancer at the Metropolitan Opera and lives in a communal apartment in Brooklyn.
7. Skylar Brandt lives in Manhattan and works at the American Opera House.
8. Catherine Boren from Dallas lives in a studio in Manhattan. Dancing at the American Opera House.
9. Camille Vorman is a freelance dancer. Lives in Manhattan on a rooftop terrace.
10. Devon Teuscher of the American Ballet Theatre.
11. Ekaterina Harlin from New York, living in a three-room apartment in Manhattan.
12. Rebekah Letch, freelance theater dancer.
13. Elis King, a dancer at The Works and Alpha Omega Theatrical Dance Company.
14. Stephanie Rae Williams is a dancer at the Harlem Dance Theater.
15. Stephanie Lowe. Dancer in the musical "The King and I".