Artist makes Disney dolls look like real-life characters
Categories: WorldBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/artist-makes-disney-dolls-look-like-real-life-characters
For this project, artist Wendy Cao dresses up the dolls and changes their make-up to look like real women when they were young girls. For example, Frida Kahlo or JK Rowling.
Who would you like your daughter's doll to look like - a hypersexual Disney heroine or a real woman?
(Total 6 photos)
1. Frida Kahlo, Mexican artist, 1907-1954
2. Malala Yousafzai, Pakistani human rights activist, the youngest Nobel Prize winner in history, b. 1997
3. Joanne Rowling, British novelist, author of books about Harry Potter, b. 1965
4. Waris Dirie, writer, model and public figure of Somali origin, b. 1965
5. Roberta Bondar, first Canadian female astronaut, b. 1945
6. Jane Goodall, British anthropologist, UN Ambassador for Peace, b. 1934
Keywords: Heroine | Disney | Women | Dolls
Most people strive to achieve excellence in their professional field - some reach the top of their careers in adulthood, but others ...
Selfies are the main trend in photography of the last two years for sure. Everyone takes pictures of themselves - celebrities at ...
Alexander Savelyev says: “I am sure that women photographers often have the courage that men lack. The courage to shoot without ...
Journalist Priscilla Yuki Wilson is half Japanese and half African American. She is used to the fact that people consider her ...
The German manufacturer of lingerie called Triumph expanded the generally accepted framework and, to advertise its new collection, ...
Wristwatches can tell a lot about their owner. For some, they are a sign of status and wealth, while for others they are a sign of ...