Are you still afraid of bats? Then we are coming to you!
Categories: AnimalsBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/are-you-still-afraid-of-bats-then-we-are-coming-to-you
Batman, of course, is cool, but even he can't compare with the creatures thanks to which he got his power and fame. Do you doubt that bats can be cute? Are you afraid of them? Then you just have to look at our selection of photos of these winged animals from around the world. Don't worry, we've picked up only the cutest charmers. No Draculas — just mimicry!
1. Well, how can this milaha seem like a cruel bloodsucker?
2. How can you be afraid of these charmers at all?
3. Firstly, bats are closer to primates (that is, to us, including) than to rats. In general, they belong to Archonta — the same group of animals as primates and lemurs.
4. And they are also incredibly cute! Look at this cutie and tell her that you would not like to cuddle her.
5. And this one? Looks like a disheveled hedgehog with wings. Is it possible to call him the embodiment of evil?
6. These "babies", for example, eat up to 600-1000 mosquitoes per hour…
7. Have we already said that they are damn cute?
8. Bats help pollinate a huge variety of fruits and play an important role in the large-scale production of tequila.
9. Well, can this face seem like a fiend from hell? Besides, he can put a whole orange in his mouth.
10. There are 1,100 species of bats in the world, and only three of them are blood-sucking. In addition, bloodsuckers don't really suck a lot of blood out of their victims: they pierce a small hole, take a couple of sips, politely apologize and then offer to go to a cafe.
11. Most bats, even more so, adore only fruits and vegetables.
13. And these white leaf-nosed bats generally look more like flying sheep than vampires.
14. And they also look after themselves like cats, so don't be surprised if you find out that this cutie is cleaner than your kitchen sink.
15. And thanks to the ratio of the wingspan to the body, they can hug perfectly.
16. Well, just think, they like to hang their heads down, what's the big deal? Dogs, out there, like to chase their own tail — doesn't that scare us?
17. Yes la-a-adno to you, look, they are really cute!
18. And I want to stroke.
19. We think it's time for you to review your list of phobias and delete bats from it, because in fact they are not so scary. Even on the contrary!