Architects MistakesBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/architects-mistakes
Architects solve rather complex problems. Any mistake in the work of the architect will become noticeable when the object is built. Here are some striking examples of architectural errors. Perhaps the designers wanted to joke like that, or perhaps the profession of an architect is simply not for them.
1. This ramp is more suitable for extreme sports.
2. Good arrangement of columns.
3. In case of fire, run.
4. Only a very tall person can withdraw money from this ATM.
5. Stormwater that does not fulfill its function.
6. Stairs leading to the wall.
7. Rest corner in one of the hotels. It's not entirely clear how to get there.
8. I would like to look into the eyes of the architect who invented this.
9. Not an ATM, but a fitness machine.
10. The staircase is strictly according to the plan.
11. VIP places.
12. No words.
13. The worst balcony in the world.
14. Staircase leading to nowhere.
15. And here they train architects. Construction University looks like a giant toilet.