It's hard to believe, but the fans are death metal — some of the best people on the planet... At least if you believe the words of the photographer John. M. Giordano.
In the course of working on his project "Angels killer" photographer John. M. Giordano was visited by more than 60 concerts of bands playing in the genre of death metal. "To be honest, I love this project. Metal — simply super, is the most welcoming group of people I've ever met," admits Giordano. In these portraits, you see everything: leather jackets, belts with spikes, denim jeans, tattoo, violent views, etc. All photos were made during and after the death metal concerts. Worst of all was waking up the next day with a deafening ringing in my ears. Everything else the photographer really liked it.
2. Just a fan.
3. Musician Josh M & As.
4. Office Of Alex Merino.
6. Kenny (the janitor of the concert hall).
7. Musician Lance Jones.
10. Chris Penrod from the group Metal Chicken.
13. Mike Ganly the lead singer of Necroptic Engorgement.
15. Musician from the band Eat the Turnbuckle. (And Yes, it's his blood.)
17. Caroline, a fan festival Maryland Deathfest 2013.
22. Chris from the band Nocturnal Fear.
23. John from the group Damnatum.
28. A Fan Of Kim Vicious.
31. Victoria group ANTIKOSMOS.