An amazing story of a tiny baby who survived in spite of everythingBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/an-amazing-story-of-a-tiny-baby-who-survived-in-spite-of-everything
Molly Perrin was born on 6 month, 13 weeks premature. Even before birth the baby was diagnosed with the pathology of the placenta, and the doctors told her devastated parents — 34-year-old Stefania and 38-year-old James — their daughter, most likely, will not live three weeks after birth.
At birth Molly weighed only 470 grams — as a package of grits, and it was immediately placed in the intensive care unit for babies. The baby girl was so little and fragile, that its handle was easy to fit in my dad's wedding ring. But despite everything, Molly has proven that they are ready to fight for his life. And so three weeks after birth, the happy parents were able for the first time to take her in his arms.
1. In this photo dad holding Molly for the first time, but here she is now 25 days old. But she's still so weak and small that its handle will easily fit in his wedding ring.
2. And here Molly is already 17 weeks, and the parents are finally ready to take her home.
3. Molly was diagnosed with "intrauterine growth retardation", which she was gleaning in weight. She was born premature, but survived and now weighs 2.5 kg.
4. The doctors said that she will not live more than three weeks.
5. In this photo she is already 17 weeks, and she gradually gains weight. Very soon parents will be able to take her home.