Amphetamine was found in the blood of a Moscow teenager poisoned by belyashBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/amphetamine-was-found-in-the-blood-of-a-moscow-teenager-poisoned-by-belyash
Almost every one of us has been poisoned by street fast food at least once in his life. Theoretically, any appetizing hot dog, shawarma or cheburek, purchased by hand or at a stall, can be fraught with danger. But, despite the variety of life situations of this kind, the case of a 14-year-old Moscow teenager who was poisoned by belyash is hardly ordinary.
Late in the evening of October 8, a teenager was hospitalized in the center of Moscow with acute, as it seemed to everyone, food poisoning. According to the 56-year-old grandmother of the boy, he came in the evening from a walk and complained of indisposition. The grandson said that, most likely, the reason for the poor state of health was the belyash he ate.
The child's well-being rapidly deteriorated and just a few minutes after the conversation with his grandmother, the lover of belyasha lost consciousness. An ambulance arrived on call and made a preliminary diagnosis of "food poisoning" and took the boy to a children's hospital.
But in the clinic, the young man's condition seemed suspicious to the doctors and they did an express blood test of the patient for narcotic substances. The result was unexpected — two banned drugs were found in the student's blood at once — amphetamine and methadone.
Information about an overdose of synthetic drugs was immediately passed to the police, who began checking on this fact. Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to find out the address and name of the outlet where the student bought unusual belyashi, since he is unconscious.