Agree, the fog is one of the most mysterious phenomena of nature. When everything is shrouded in a haze, as if immersed in some other, mysterious world where a ghostly lurking shadows and unseen creatures. In this collection you will see a lot of fog, but most importantly — we have collected some beautiful towns, villages and settlements, shrouded in a romantic haze. Overgrown with trees, hills, roofs, spring fields — they all look out of the foggy veil, as if ashamed to appear in all its glory. These stunning surreal photographs were taken by Polish photographer Marcin Sobas, and we invite you to enjoy their warm, mysterious and fantastic beauty.
1. The Island Beskids. Poland.
2. The mountain meadow. Beskydy.
3. Autumn in the valley. Beskydy.
4. The misty hills. Tuscany, Italy.
5. In heaven. Tuscany.
6. Morning misty layers. Tuscany.
7. In the fog. Tuscany.
8. The first ray of light. Beskydy.
9. Sleepy morning. Tuscany.
10. Little house. Beskydy.
11. Village in the clouds. Beskydy.
12. Wooden hut. Beskydy.
13. At dawn. Beskydy.
14. Between the clouds and the fog. Tuscany.
15. Other worlds. Beskydy.
16. Hidden house. Beskydy.