Advertising in the wrong placeBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/advertising-in-the-wrong-place
When it comes to billboards and signs, advertising agencies must consider the location of the advertising medium. You need to approach the issue with intelligence and caution since advertising printed in the wrong place can become funny, offensive, or even vulgar. Here is a list of ads placed in the wrong place.
1. Professionals always place their outdoor ads carefully. But sometimes it is difficult to take into account all the factors. For example, no one thought that a trash can of the same color would be placed next to an ice cream kiosk advertising Nestle. It looks like the girl from the advertisement is not licking ice cream, but the same tank. Therefore, it is better to trust professionals.
2. It is not clear if this is someone's joke or a deliberate move. But it turned out to be rather an anti-ad for Yahoo at a sports match. For reference, a 404 or Not Found error is a standard HTTP response code that the client was able to communicate with the server.
3. Daniella Smith is a former Canadian politician and journalist. And Wildrose is her political party. I wonder how many people voted for this party when they saw this bus. It's hard to even call it anti-advertising.
4. Turkish Airlines. There is nothing of the kind in the ad itself, but its location makes you seriously think about using the services of this air carrier, where planes tend to go down, not up.
5. Taget Taxi. The handle for opening the taxi door is located on a very piquant part of the football player's body. Probably the clients of this taxi prefer to sit next to the driver.
6. Advertising on cars has been around for a long time. But how many incidents there were with opening doors of buses. Here's another one with a Starbucks coffee ad. When the door is open, Starbucks turns into the word Sucks, which translates as "sucks." So, an open door can make a well-known company anti-advertising.
7. An advertisement for the movie Les Misérables with the charming Amanda Seyfried was spoiled by Jack Nicholson or rather a frame with his face from the movie The Shining.
8. Cat Boris from the Kitiket ad and a billboard with the image of Jesus Christ.
9. Do not wear white - this is what the well-known advertisement says. This is not about her, but about the fact that using white underwear is really dangerous. Especially when it's muddy outside.
10. Well, a vulgar advertisement for Coca-Cola. Or maybe just the photographer was at the right time and in the right place. Trust the placement of your advertising to professionals and you will be happy.