9 Tricks That Can Kill Your Cooking ProblemsBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/9-tricks-that-can-kill-your-cooking-problems1
You can make cooking a lot easier if you know how to think outside the box. If you are tired of crying while chopping onions or sticking food to the pan, this article is for that. There are tons of tips you can use in the kitchen to spice up any dish or just take the stress out of cooking.
1. Hold the bread in your teeth while slicing the onion, it will absorb the fumes and keep you from crying.
2. When the eggshell pieces get stuck in the yolk, use the shell to fish them out.
3. Immerse the fruit in ice water for 5 minutes to make it easier to peel.
4. An open drawer is the perfect space for a cutting board.
5. To avoid crumbs when chopping eggs, hold the knife under cold water.
6. Toast your spices over low heat to enhance the flavor of their natural oils.
7. Keep the lid closed while cooking the rice, as the steam helps cook it.
8. Measure ingredients by weight, not volume, when baking.
9. Never store tomatoes or citrus fruits in the refrigerator, as the cold will deplete their flavor and aroma.