9 photos that show what it really means to be a parentBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/9-photos-that-show-what-it-really-means-to-be-a-parent1
Raising children is an exciting but difficult adventure. Of course, children are the flowers of life, and nothing compares to the beauty of the birth and growth of a new person, but the hard truth is that daily communication with children is not only sunshine and rainbows. Sometimes it's literally a mess.
1. Our house has 10 rooms…
2. Forgot to close the door to the bathroom.
3. They are not at all embarrassed by what they did to themselves with cars at 5 o'clock in the morning.
4. "My daughter's favorite way to refresh me after a long run on a hot day."
5. "I have a daughter, so I'm always beautiful."
6. My daughter wanted to take a bath.
7. "If anyone's wondering how we're doing, it's my 3-year-old cleaning the potty with my toothbrush."
8. “Mom, I dropped toilet paper in the toilet, but then I washed it.”
9. I went into the bathroom and found that my child was "erasing" the book he found.